VELLE.LIWEN

The name is obvious.
I'm 20, and i blow my candles
every 1st july.
I enjoy a meaningful & thought provoking conversation -accompanied with a caffeine dose. Display a strong fondness towards all things purpley and, believe that honesty is really,always the best policy.

Anyways, when it comes to writing, i wish i had more coherence and flow. the lack of it means i end when i end.
like now.

So tune in, tune in.


TELL ME




TUNES

Music Of My Heart

It takes a thought to
make a word
and takes some work
to make it work

It takes some silence
to make a sound
It takes a lost before you found

It takes you years to know love
It takes some fears to know trust
It takes a night to make it dawn
and it takes some cold
to know the sun



Thursday, July 23, 2009
Hearts

SUSHITEH1
Met up with charlene and the rest on both monday and wednesday before she returns down under! Time really does fly my friend, its been 2 years since you first left for perth. I was reading my archives (yet again) and i could still remember we were all very emo when u first left in 2007, and of course you running up the stairs in your home so quickly that it shocked us. haha. Not that we care any less about you now! Please take care my dear friend, and even though i say it every single time you leave, i am still gonna say it again now, 'I can't wait for you to be back so that we can meet up almost everyday again!' :D

I had sushi TEI for the first time ever, and it was not bad. The clam soup is very yummy, would love to visit there more often with elise lam who claims she wants to help me brush up my japanese roots and make me leave my indian ones. well not that i really had any of those to begin with of course. As much as i wish i do have some. haha.

School is bearable this week because 1C is a very adorable and teachable class (:
I shall meet huiting tmr to pass her some of my mum's yummy yam cakes. haha!


all things glittered @
1:50 AM