VELLE.LIWEN

The name is obvious.
I'm 20, and i blow my candles
every 1st july.
I enjoy a meaningful & thought provoking conversation -accompanied with a caffeine dose. Display a strong fondness towards all things purpley and, believe that honesty is really,always the best policy.

Anyways, when it comes to writing, i wish i had more coherence and flow. the lack of it means i end when i end.
like now.

So tune in, tune in.


TELL ME




TUNES

Music Of My Heart

It takes a thought to
make a word
and takes some work
to make it work

It takes some silence
to make a sound
It takes a lost before you found

It takes you years to know love
It takes some fears to know trust
It takes a night to make it dawn
and it takes some cold
to know the sun



Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I've missed you

Looking back, this might be one of the best things that happened to me. 2 years ago, i came to nie friendless and rather miserable. haha i honestly didn't know what to expect. Never would i have thought that this, could very well be the most fufillling and effective time spent in all my education years.
Nie has changed and broaden my perspective in many things. Cliche as it sounds. Teaching and learning is an ongoing process which i believe and hope, will keep me going for long. I really hope i don't lose this love to something else, or get so jaded by the early mornings and later nights in the future. haha.
All's said, I feel lucky enough to be able to share 2 years with many like minded peers who graduated on this very day.


allthebest

It wouldn't have been without you.
All the best, wherever you are, whatever you do.
There are a thousand other photos that are impossible to collage, i shall upload them another day! Zzz.

I await in anticipation and excitement, what the next 2 years back in nie might bring. I know it will never be the same like this, with all the lecturers and course mates who made it to be. Hopefully it'll be as enriching, fun, fufilling and memorable as the diped years - which i know i will always look back at, very fondly. To God be the glory, where all things are made possible in Him.


all things glittered @
12:38 AM