VELLE.LIWEN

The name is obvious.
I'm 20, and i blow my candles
every 1st july.
I enjoy a meaningful & thought provoking conversation -accompanied with a caffeine dose. Display a strong fondness towards all things purpley and, believe that honesty is really,always the best policy.

Anyways, when it comes to writing, i wish i had more coherence and flow. the lack of it means i end when i end.
like now.

So tune in, tune in.


TELL ME




TUNES

Music Of My Heart

It takes a thought to
make a word
and takes some work
to make it work

It takes some silence
to make a sound
It takes a lost before you found

It takes you years to know love
It takes some fears to know trust
It takes a night to make it dawn
and it takes some cold
to know the sun



Friday, June 05, 2009
My redeemer lives

In life we make mistakes and sometimes we think it is the end of the road. We might have done something we should not, or not done something we should have. And at the end of the day, we all need a chance. A chance to apologise or a chance to make up. A chance to repent and a chance to redeem ourselves - a chance to set things right again. I am thankful for the chance given to me even though i might not have done anything spectacular to deserve it. I know my heart will be full of gratitude in the many years to come.

I sing to you Lord a hymn of love for your faithfulness to me, you never let me go - through it all.


all things glittered @
1:44 AM