[Somebody pasted this in the staffroom, we never knew who]
Its all over. Not that i'm not glad, just that i miss it a little. Many highs and lows in the past 10 weeks, rushing for this and this and that. Feeling cui, and looking the way you feel. I am glad i survived it all!
My everyday mess
One of the highlights for me this time round, was the setting of a set of really corny and cheesy class rules, and repeating them every single day for about 8 of those weeks or so. haha. The consolation was definitely seeing the rewards of your efforts.
I am really thankful for the wonderful 2.3.
And of course the friends and fellow comrades to lunch and whine, to cry and to laugh with. Finding joy in the misery of marking , I'm going to miss all these and more in the new place.
In the blink of an eye TP's over, and in 2 blinks of an eye, my 2 years in nie is coming to an end. I can still vividly remember my misery on the first day of nie in 2007. Looking back, i have a lot to be thankful for. I have enjoyed my time here, despite several challenging moments. Then again, what is life without a few challenges here and there? I've learnt useful strategies and met some real awesome people whom i know i will remain great friends with even 10 years down the road and into the profession. And although i very much wish to extend my time here, i know the decision's not mine to make.
Dear Lord, please grant me the peace.