I know this is a totally irrelavant and unimportant thing to do right now, but i just gotta write about this significant day in my life before i go to bed.
I bought a sony vaio! And i am totally pleased with it :D
My HP officially died today. I sold it for good. And i finally got myself a new laptop. The funny thing is, this series was never one of my option. Its called a 'Lizard skin' vaio btw. (super hate lizards) But turns out, its much better than the ones i previously wanted and at a better price too! I haven't felt so happy in a long while, and ITS AWESOME :D
Many many, gazillion and heartfelt thanks to my wonderful friends shermaine and leonard for going through today with me and for helping me make an informed decision. I really appreciate it.
Lastly, PCdreams - a place where dreams come true. haha