Its really very draining to keep thinking about what to do next, how to do it and when to prepare the resources, every single day. And its even harder when you can't just focus on one thing, because there are a thousand others that you need to attend to as well. I'm just very tired to have my mind constantly racing and racing and racing. I don't know how i'll to cope with next week when i have to submit my nie assignment, prepare for lesson observation, and go for a camp from weds to sat ):
I realised i always feel depressed, like my week will go on an all time low on tuesday and i start to feel better on thursday. I don't know why either so please don't ask. These days, i feel myself slowly turning into someone i'm really not. I get bummed out at the slightest thing, upset at the lightest comment and most impatient with a neutral complaint. I know i'm not like that and i hate it that i'm acting this way.
Sometimes i just want to ask, where were you when i needed you?
P.s. I wish i could teach 8 year olds, and them only, all my life. uber cute ♥