Due to the lack of substantial update on the days-of-my-life, this entry is gonna be a massive one. Not to mention one that is much belated and overdue.
Here goes:

Attended vernon's wedding dinner on the 20th with dearest danielle. Thankfully we had each other that night (:
Christmas Carolling on the 24th was fun*
Apart from the fact that i had to repeat the same hilarious lines a gazillion times. haha. And although chirstmas is not about the gifts, i've got plenty of good ones that i'm happy with this year. Thanks to all for the carefully handpicked gifts alongside with the very sincere warm wishes and notes in your cards. I appreciate them all (:
I caught twillight on Christmas day. It was good like how chow said. I've been catching tons of movies of late. Australia, Bedtime stories, A.T.A.P.S (: I enjoyed them all!
And on the 27th, we celebrated JC's 20th. The last among us all. Had a simple gift exchange thereafter, and i got what i wished for! Not by coincidence tho. haha.

Hope you enjoyed yourself ♥
Yesterday LK and i set out for a little adventure that did not quite materialise. but i'm glad we went cos i got other things from ___ instead. haha. And today was tremendously healthy for me, or so it seemed cos i woke up at 6 to go running and made myself breakfast and accomplished quite some stuffs. I wish i could actually live like that for long, cos if i could i'm dead sure i would have been able to complete plenty of things which i have set out and actually clear my to do list for once. haha.
Can you believe the year is ending in a day's time? Could still vividly remember catching AVP on the first day of 2008- a rather horrendous start to the new year haha. I think 2008 has been quite a good year for me. Despite some extreme down and complicated moments in some parts of the year. This year, i actually managed to travel with my friends, to bangkok in the earlier part and to genting in the later. Thank God for both opportunities.
Also had alot of time to do things i enjoy although at some points the pool of assignments drowns me to the point of suffocation. I'm also thankful for the opportunity at naval base, which confirmed the interest i always had- although at some points i do felt like i could have done things in a better way. Well, we all learn as we grow.
Anws i will be turning 21 very quickly next year. Which is half the reason why i dread the new year that is approaching haha. But well, like the saying goes: time and tide waits for no man. So I shall attempt to make the best of things. Speaking of which, maybe i should write myself a list of resolution that i might actually keep!
And yes i do not want to jinx my new year considering how 9 is like my fav number haha. So, heres a toast to 2009. Cheers.