I seriously feel very wronged. Have you ever wondered if you have been too harsh on me too?
I've been thinking alot in the last few days. Yes people like to think i'm strong-headed, but does the situation allow me to be otherwise? Who does not like to be the weaker one? Who likes to be on-the-go all the time or always making the decisions? Yes maybe i could have done many things differently. I definitely could have approached things in a better manner. But try understanding that i have given my best? Its has not been easy for me, for anyone of us in fact..
The last thing i need right now is words that will bring me down further. I'm tired before it all even begin, and this should not be the way. Sometimes the things people say really affects me, though i know this shouldn't be the way. Over the past few months so many things have happened i feel so emotionally drained. I sometimes wonder, is it wrong to speak up for yourself? For the things that you know are right?
It seems like i havent rested ever since the camp. Going to the funeral and first-aid course. Seriously tiring. I don't know what else i can do to salvage the situation. I just wish that time would stop right now. Ultimately, you just need God and a few friends who understands you.
Dear God, help me know you are near.