VELLE.LIWEN

The name is obvious.
I'm 20, and i blow my candles
every 1st july.
I enjoy a meaningful & thought provoking conversation -accompanied with a caffeine dose. Display a strong fondness towards all things purpley and, believe that honesty is really,always the best policy.

Anyways, when it comes to writing, i wish i had more coherence and flow. the lack of it means i end when i end.
like now.

So tune in, tune in.


TELL ME




TUNES

Music Of My Heart

It takes a thought to
make a word
and takes some work
to make it work

It takes some silence
to make a sound
It takes a lost before you found

It takes you years to know love
It takes some fears to know trust
It takes a night to make it dawn
and it takes some cold
to know the sun



Thursday, December 11, 2008
6th Dec

Untitled

IMG_4837-1

Celebrated shermaine's birthday a few days ago and had a stayover at von's place (: haha it was fun as we all fell asleep one by one. I can't remember what was the very last thing i said though. haha. plus i realised during that night that i sigh quite alot,thanks to yvonne lee. LOL.

Dear shermaine,
Despite the hectic schedule on your 20th, I'm really glad we still had a nice time at the rider's cafe to celebrate your birthday (:
Turning 20 is indeed a milestone, and sometimes it feels as though we're 10 years older than our actual age. haha. It sucks at times, but im glad God put us all together to go through it. I'm glad we're always there to support each other, be it in times of serving/joy/trials. More importantly thanks for always hearing me rant about certain stuffs, cos sometimes i know i do that alot haha..
P.S. Like charlene said, hope u really get to meet zidane one day, but then as for now, i hope the law/G**C guy will suffice. hahaha.

Untitled1

Met up with charlene and chow again today, and domestic chow baked a cake for shermaine's belated 20th. hahaha. I loved today cos the weather was perfect and we managed to spend time quite abit of time together (:

IMG_4794-1

* Happy 20th friend, i hope you had a great one all in all (:

***
The past few days have been tiring and pretty eventful. I so look forward to a day of rest tmr!But even so, there are still several things and details that needs to be tied down.. Lastly, i've been thinking much about several things and i guess its indeed time for me to recover and move on. Bless me.


all things glittered @
1:43 AM