Friday was the last day of school for them. But i celebrated nonetheless! It was once again a fun day (: I also had prata on friday after a really long time. I don't know why but it feels like a decade since i've last stepped into town. Can't wait for my official holiday to start come wednesday. Speaking of which i've yet to start on the fieldwork kit :/ I shall worry about that later.

haha its funny how i look so happy in the 2 pictures above. One was taken during the fieldtrip in LittleIndia 2 weeks ago, and the other is just basically how me and ju look
all the time in
our weds 0830 class. Thankfully i've got her to survive through that particular class this whole semester. If not i'll probably be bored to death. Yes ju, you can bet on it(x4). lol.
Can't believe i've yet to watch HSM3 ): Thursday come quick!
P.S. dearest chow, if you're reading this. I really hope we're fated to meet this week. Cos if not i'll have to buy you breakfast,lunch,dinner. haha.