I'm feeling extremely upset now cos 2 months of fun ends in approximately a day's time. I can no longer enjoy the luxury of time and freedom anymore. I know this is probably nothing as compared to people enlisting in army, working for real or studying overseas, and i've had my fair share of R&R-but just let me whine for the time being, cos well, i just need to.
Theres still things i want to do, like meet up with ht and charlene before they return overseas, and say celebrate my 20th at ease, but wells guess life-is-such, you don't always get what you want, so yeah make the best out of it.
Really hoping that the next few weeks would be fruitful.
But currently, i'm unhappy and nervous and i don't even know what to wear on monday, and now i don't even know wad or why i'm blogging about this.
I need to be more positive thanks.